Etteplan is an international group with more than 3,000 engineering specialists who are working to spark positive change in the world of engineering. We believe that solving tomorrow's engineering challenges will require a different, more structured, focused approach.
Etteplan is a leading engineering and technical documentation services supplier worldwide. Etteplan supports international companies in the field of Engineering, Embedded Systems & IoT as well as Technical Documentation. Etteplan currently has more than 50 locations in Finland, Sweden, Germany, China, the USA, Poland and the Netherlands.
In the Netherlands, Etteplan is the market leader in the field of technical documentation, with more than 100 professionals at the office in Best.
In 2017, Etteplan had a turnover of EUR 215 million. Etteplan's shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under the ETTE ticker.
We are looking for a Director who contributes to Etteplan’s further growth and development.
Director the Netherlands (m/w)
(a people manager with strong commercial and economic experience)
In this position you are responsible for the further ambitious growth objectives of Etteplan Netherlands. You have P/L responsibility for Etteplan Netherlands B.V and you market and sell all Etteplan services in the country. You have the responsibility for operations i.e. the customer projects and customer satisfaction and you are responsible for managing, inspiring and further developing the team. You are expected to interact and work close together with other Etteplan Technical Documentation units in Etteplan. You report directly to the Senior Vice President for Central & Western Europe and will be a member of the Management Team for the division. This position will require regular travel.
The profile of the ideal candidate:
- Master work and thinking level with a targeted technical-commercial education;
- Knowledge of technical documentation is necessary;
- Experience in a management role with a supplier in the field of technical documentation, software solutions, business services or comparator is necessary;
- Insight into the developments of the TD market;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language. Additional language skills are an advantage, especially German.
Your competences are:
- Entrepreneurial and result-driven;
- Strategic view;
- Strong personality with persuasiveness and drive;
- Sales oriented with a deep understanding of customer needs;
- Open mindset for new ways of working;
- Strong decision maker;
- Ability to enjoy an open communication style on all levels;
- Empathy, feeling for cultural differences;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Creative and innovative;
- Effective feedback skills;
- High quality awareness.
In return Etteplan offers you:
An interesting position in a well-established international fast growing company with a long-term perspective and plenty of room for personal development with personal responsibility.
You will have an attractive salary package, including a performance-related bonus, pension and a company car.
Are you interested in this vacancy?
Then we look forward to your application and we ensure a discrete processing.
Please send your application including salary expectations and possible starting date by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact:
WorkingED - (Inter)national Recruitment, Mr. Erik Dols (Managing Consultant) or Ms. Femke Jongen (Recruitment Consultant) T: +31 (0)46-4007122.