Our client Nordson Corporation delivers precision technology solutions to help customers succeed worldwide We engineer, manufacture and market differentiated products used for dispensing adhesives, coatings, sealants, biomaterials and other materials; for fluid management; for test and inspection; and for UV curing and plasma surface treatment. We support our products with application expertise and direct global sales and service. The Nordson company serves numerous consumer non-durable, durable and technology end markets including packaging, nonwovens, electronics, medical, appliances, energy, transportation, construction, and general product assembly and finishing. Founded in 1954 and headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, USA, we have operations and support offices in more than 30 countries.
Due to expansions within Nordson, we are looking for a:
HR Support Representative for the German market (m/f/d)
The HR Representative is part of the GBS HR Services team, providing first line support to employees, managers, and other customers, answering/processing day to day HR and benefits related inquiries and transactions received through various channels (including telephone, email, and webchat) with a strong focus on excellent customer service. The HR Representative will focus on supporting native languages in German and may assist in additional activities translation support for policies and documentation.
The profile of the ideal candidate:
- Vocational background in HRM (MBO-level)
- Fluent in German and preferably Dutch or English
- 3-5 years’ related experience
- Outstanding customer focus including attributes of empathy, compassion and service orientation
- Strong detail orientation, with focus on data quality;
- Adaptability/flexibility which includes being open to change;
- Focused on continuous learning and developing new skills;
- Excellent process orientation which focuses on efficiency without losing sight of customer experience;
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and work in a team environment to continuously improve results;
- General knowledge of HR policies, processes practices and employment laws;
Our client offers you:
A permanent contract within an international organisation with the chance to grow within the HR field. Next to this they offer a good salary, 31 days of holiday, pension plan and additional training if needed.
Are you interested in this vacancy?
Then we look forward to your application and we ensure a discrete processing.
Please send your application including salary expectations and possible starting date by e-mail to: email@example.com
For further information, please contact:
WorkingED - (Inter)national Recruitment, Mr. Erik Dols (Managing Consultant) or Ms. Kim Houtvast (Recruitment Consultant) T: +31 (0)46-4007122.