Our client is Scala. The Scala team is a group of creative and technical minds who are building some of the world’s most innovative, reliable and successful digital networks. Our content management and design tools are globally recognized as the leader in deployment of digital solutions such as menu boards, touchscreen kiosks and interactive experiences in retail, quick-service restaurants, finance, healthcare and more. Scala, part of the STRATACACHE family of complementary digital solution providers, is headquartered near Philadelphia, PA, and has six offices with a partner network spanning more than 90 countries.Their European Headquarter is in Sittard.
Currently we are looking for a:
Junior Marketing Coordinator (M/F)
This position requires a detail oriented, creative, highly motivated and self-directed individual who can manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and be an active contributor within a fast-paced, flexible, and fun marketing team.
Reporting to the VP Marketing Global, the Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Communications teams and other internal subject matter experts to develop and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives to generate leads and increase brand identity & awareness with the goal to increase revenue and market share.
• Implement and execute marketing programs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market based on the strategies and goals set-forth by the VP Marketing Global.
• Collaborate with brand subject matter experts and marketing team to develop proactive marketing campaigns in support of defined vertical markets, tradeshows, webinars and other industry events.
• Participate in creative brainstorming sessions with marketing team members during campaign creation and message development.
• Participate in developing strategy for online and offline collateral in support of brand message.
• Pro-actively lead the creation of case studies, fact sheets, product slicks, corporate fact sheets, advertorials, advertisements, direct mail, email, webcasts, customer and partner communications, and other deliverables as needed.
• Develop and manage lead nurturing programs to build awareness and advance the sales cycle.
• Collaborate with the digital marketing team to execute website enhancements, social media and online advertising programs.
• Monitor budget and manage invoices for brand-specific campaigns.
• Develop a solid understanding of the technical properties and capabilities of the brand and the value proposition for customers.
• Research and identify opportunities to position the brand as a thought leader in the relevant vertical markets.
• Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership of initiatives; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Research opportunities and work with the communications team to complete award applications, including partner and customer award nominations.
• Enhance industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications and attending industry events.
• A marketing generalist, with at least 2-4 years’ experience in a marketing role, preferably in a software or agency environment.
• You are someone that will “get things done” and you like new challenges.
• Proven experience in developing and executing targeted marketing campaigns to vertical markets. Experience in B2B marketing to retail, quick service restaurants, and major consumer brands is a plus.
• Proven experience in managing B2B end-user on- and offline lead generation campaigns; where quality of the lead prevails over quantity of leads.
• Manage the lead cycle to include tracking and reporting of metrics to:
o Maximize conversion rates,
o Nurture leads that are not ready for the sales funnel
o Identify trends
o Identify areas for improvement
• Experience working with Google Analytics or other similar tools.
• Possess strong analytical skills to draw conclusions and make strategy recommendations based on data.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
• Confident and professional interpersonal style.
• Marketing automation management experience is a plus.
• HBO-level education in Marketing or related field is required.
• Required Travel: 25% of time to travel to industry events, tradeshows and/or STRATACACHE offices.
• Position is based in Sittard, The Netherlands.