Our client Expivi is / offers a ground-breaking commerce platform which greatly enriches the future of (online) shopping using 3D and AR technology. The company with a past in the gaming world developed a technique so that manufacturers and web stores can easily use
and display their products in 3D and AR, on the web and mobile in 360 ° format.
Expivi delivers an engaging, exciting (online) shopping experience. The platform gives customers full agency to personalise and customize their purchase based on their needs and desires. Retail companies using Expivi are able to offer highly customisable products which deliver a memorable brand experience for their clients.
The platform has already been integrated with SAP, Salesforce, SAP Hybris, Magneto, WooCommerce, Shopify and many more. Their multinational customers include names such as L’Oréal, Villeroy & Boch and Lancôme.
Their headquarter is located in Eindhoven (the Netherlands). Expivi’s growth ambitions are now visible with new offices in New York, Paris and soon Munich.
A young innovative team of professionals is working hard to make Expivi more visible and to grow in the wold-market. For their new office located in the SAP Office in Munich we are looking for a:
Sales Manager – Software Solutions / E-commerce
(a strong resultdriven person with advisory sales skills)
Expivi has been chosen (out of 700 global companies) to be part of SAP.iO scale-up program. SAP:IO helps innovators inside and outside of SAP build products, find customers, and change industries. The SAP.iO Foundries are SAP’s global network of top-tier start-up programs, including accelerators, that enable start-ups to build innovative software that delivers value for SAP customers.
- Building, maintaining and improving relationships within the SAP sales-organisation and promote Expivi’s products & solutions;
- Identifying potential new customers, presenting Expivi’s value proposition to them, ultimately converting them into clients, and continue to grow business with them in the future;
- Meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting in cooperation with the CEO;
- Reporting to the CEO.
What should the ideal candidate bring:
- A relevant bachelor or master degree in Sales, Ecommerce or IT;
- At least 3+ years selling software, 3D or video editing solutions;
- A successful history of increased sales;
- Strategic thinking, high energy, sales driven, openminded mindset;
- Strong English and German communication skills, verbal and written included
- A network within Ecommerce companies, Manufacturers in DACH Region;
- The ambition to become the Director of Expivi Germany in the near future;
- Will to travel.
What does Expivi offer:
You want to be respected for your hard work with compensation and opportunity for career growth. Expivi offers their Sales Manager a fast-paced, start-up environment in a market segment that is disrupting the status quo of the e-commerce / online shopping business. The first weeks their will be a intensive training to understand Expivi’s solutions and philosophy, this will take place in Eindhoven partly. Next to this you will of course receive a good basic salary, an attractive bonus and a company car.
Are you interested in this position?
Then we look forward to your response and ensure you discretion.
Please sent your CV, including salary indication / expectations and possible starting date to: email@example.com
For further information, feel free to contact our office. You can ask for Erik Dols (Managing Consultant) M – +31 (0)6-11221414 or Kim Houtvast (Recruitment Consultant) M: +31- (0)6-25645858. We speak German as well.
Expivi has chosen WorkingED – (Inter)national Recruitment as their exclusive recruitmentpartner for fulfilling all their European positions.