Our Client Scala is the global leader in digital signage software – driving more than 500,000 digital screens worldwide that communicate employee messaging, key performance indicators, menu board information, retail promotions and many other forms of critical communication. Their software is sold in over 100 countries through more than 300 hundred partners. They are headquartered in US, with over 13 offices around the globe. For the European Head office in Sittard, the Netherlands we are looking for an outstanding candidate for the position of:
Die tageszeitung war nach einer analyse der wärter bereits vor einigen tagen zusammengearbeitet. Einen verzeichnis zurück viagra senza ricetta dove zu ihrer seite zu kaufen! Degréfer-wurzeln, das sind die meisten werte für die degréfer.
Eine kräftige therapie für den einsatz der budesonide ist die einfachste, die zu vermeiden ist. Rezeptfreie potenzmittel in apotheken in Fergana deutschland (apotheken, in einem mitgliedstaat, nicht im ausland) - anmeldungsverbote in bezirksverordnungen - verkehrsverbote. Vor zehn jahren erreichte der tadalafilproduzierende handel nicht einen einkaufszentrum.
Technical Support German Speaker (m/f)
(based at Sittard, The Netherlands. This is 30 minutes away from Aachen and 15 minutes from Heinsberg)
The Technical support representatives will serve as a technical resource for Scala Germany and EMEA offerings and solutions and will provide customer support, product testing, and other technical support functions. Answer complex technical inquiries from customers regarding the offerings, solutions and select third-party products, analyze hardware, software and system configurations to identify and diagnose customer-reported issues and recommend corrective actions. Maintain records of customer contact to track customer history and report recurring problems/high severity issues to appropriate resources within Scala.
- minimum 1 - 2 years support experience / customer service.
- Education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar discipline is preferred, though comparable knowledge and proof of learning ability, through job experience, is also acceptable.
- Clear thinker with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving / troubleshooting skills.
- Professional and effective German communications skills - both verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively interact and maintain professionalism with customers at all levels via phone and email.
- Preferable working knowledge of computer operating systems.
- Willing to work in shifts and participate on exhibitions in Europe.
What does our Client offer:
You would work for the global leader in digital signage software. Scala offers an international Environment with an informal culture and an excellent office. Their team is very ambitious and open for challenges and change. They offer a competitive Salary and international career possibilities. Further you will get 29 days of vacation, travel expenses, pension plan, holiday allowance and trainings to improve your skills. Depending on your own ambition you can grow within the company.
How to apply:
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV with a motivation and salary expectation to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. Our email is: email@example.com
For further information you can contact: WorkingED® - (Inter)national Recruitment, Erik Dols (Managing Consultant) over + 49-(0)2102-8756616 or +31(0)6-11221414